Jezebel Radiance® Sweetgrass Pendants are made in the USA of handcrafted glass using a process patented to Jezebel®. The remarkably saturated hues can be ordered in a variety of glass colors. All Jezebel Radiance® products are UL certified and 120 Volts. This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED. Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that your Jezebel Radiance® Sweetgrass Pendant is an original work of art. Your Jezebel Radiance® Sweetgrass Pendant is made of hand-forged iron and comes with our 2-year limited warranty. If your hardware or glass shade arrives defective in any way, please contact your retailer for claim instructions.
The Jezebel Radiance® line of glass is premium, heirloom quality glass. Jezebel Radiance® glass has streaks of bold, brilliantly intense color with a shiny surface. Glass shades are shaped using a process patented to Jezebel®. This is a stunningly beautiful hand rolled sheet glass. There is no unsightly hot spot from a light bulb. Meanwhile, pure color and light will flood your space with ambiance.
- Size: W 9.75" H 29" L 9.75"
- Color Name: Grass Green
- Basic Color: Green
- Material: Glass & Metal
- Collection: Jezebel Radiance®
- Number of Light: 1 Light
- Wattage: 60 watt Incandescent or equivalent LED
- Our glass is handmade in the USA using a process patented to Jezebel®.
- The hand-forged iron base with glass measures 31"H x 9.75"W x 9.75"D, a ceiling cap 5" in diameter and is wired for 120 volts.
- This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED.
- The Sweetgrass Pendant has an integrated Joint that allows it to hang straight down or at any angle up to 45 degrees.
- Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that your Jezebel Radiance® Sweetgrass Pendant is an original work of art.
Dimension: W 9.75 x H 29 x L 9.75 in.
Item Weight: 17 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.