Jezebel Signature? Track Light Pendants are made in the USA of handcrafted glass using a process patented to Jezebel?. The remarkable three-dimensional effect can be ordered in a variety of glass colors. All Jezebel Signature? products are UL certified and 120 Volts. This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED. Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that your Jezebel Signature? Track Light Pendant is an original work of art. Your Jezebel Signature? Track Light Pendant comes with our 2-year limited warranty. If your hardware or glass shade arrives defective in any way, please contact your retailer for claim instructions.
Jezebel Signature? glass has an unsurpassed complex mixture of colors. Signature? glasses have a rich waxy feel and stone-like texture and appearance. The Signature? glasses are more luminous, richer in color and eliminate unsightly light bulb hot spots. Jezebel holds the patent on her technique. And, because the color is inside the glass and not painted on the surface, there is a remarkable 3-dimensional effect while light is diffused throughout the glass. The complex mixture of colors is difficult to attain in glass. Jezebel Signature? glass surpasses any other for lighting, even that which Louis C. Tiffany made and became famous for from 1878-1938.
- Size: W 11" H 10" L 11"
- Color Name: Honeysuckle
- Basic Color: Yellow
- Material: Glass & Metal
- Collection: Jezebel Radiance?
- Number of Light: 1 Light
- Wattage: 60 watt Incandescent or equivalent LED
- Our glass is handmade in the USA using a process patented to Jezebel?.
- Comes with 8.5 feet of adjustable cord, glass measurements are 10"H x 11"W x 11"D.
- The wiring is 120 volts, track adapter assembly required ? instructions included.
- Comes with a flexible pendant cord that allows the glass to dangle straight down from any ceiling angle.
- Type of Track: H (Halo)
Dimension: W 11 x H 10 x L 11 in.
Item Weight: 10 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.